We are a baby and maternity brand with customers based in the USA, Canada and Europe. Our headquarter is in Singapore, so our working hours will be on GMT+8. We are a young and dynamic growing E-commerce company, looking for experienced graphic/photo editors to grow their careers with us. If you think you’re the right one and up for a challenge, we welcome you to apply for the job below.
- To edit Amazon product listing colors to the accurate shade.
- To complete the task within the deadline and deliver quality amazon listing images with minimum error
- To ensure proper organization of files, graphics, and photos in Dropbox and updated in Asana and excel.
- Task reporting on Asana and Skype. All communications are expected to reply within 15 mins.
- Any other ad hoc duties or tasks as assigned.
- Must have relevant work experience with E-commerce branding, experienced photo editing skills, and possess advanced photoshop skills.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, or other Adobe Creative Suite apps (Ensure it’s the latest version)
- Knowledgeable in E-commerce product listing images are added credit
- Analytical and meticulous attention to details
- Work effectively in a team and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Have a good command of English
- Able to be consistent in delivering tip-top work performance and be fully responsible in handling your work
- Expert in photo manipulation
- Stable internet connection (plus point if you own an iMac or Apple laptop)
- We use Hubstaff for screen and time tracking.
Please include your portfolio with the application.