We’re looking for an artistic candidate with a flair for branding and creative design. The successful candidate should possess an eye for design, colour, thematic and details which helps to translate our brand into a creative design.
- Conceptualize and execute branding, graphic, digital, and e-commerce listing ( Amazon, Target, Wallmart etc)
- Assist with creative thinking as well as brainstorming sessions.
- Implement design solutions that are creative, appropriate and consistent with our brand and vision, while conveying the aims, messages, and themes of the project
- Prepare digital artworks and ensure all work meets the timelines.
- Proofread contents
- Report direct to HOD
- Min 5 years of working experience, degree or diploma in design or related discipline.
- Preferably individual with exquisite design sensibility and industry and trend knowledge.
- Well versed in Adobe Photoshop, illustrator
- Self-motivated, independent and prompt in delivery
- Possess good working attitude and have strong sense of responsibility.
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Motivated, takes initiative and pro-active
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to work with people at all levels
- Good command of English
- Process own Imac with stable internet ( work from home permanently)
- Good understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Possess strong analytical skills and is willing to take on challenges.
- A team player and ability to work independently without supervision.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience in FA designs for prints is good to have
- You are fast, self-motivated, and independent
Interested candidates, please send in your PORTFOLIO (compulsory) and resume
- Please include the link to your portfolio in your application. Creatives who do not have a portfolio in your application will not be considered for the position.
- Shortlisted candidates are required to complete an assignment
- Please visit keababies.com for more info.